HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT (HELOC)
There are times in your life when you need extra cash. Maybe you're paying college tuition, buying a new car, planning home improvements, or maybe you just want to consolidate bills. With a First Capital Home Equity Line of Credit, you can put the equity in your home to work for you!
Using a home equity line of credit can save you money. No application fee or loan origination fee required.
- It offers you a lower interest rate than you would pay on an installment loan.
- All or part of the interest on your home equity line may be tax deductible. Check with your tax advisor for specific information on your tax situation.
- Following approval, the line of credit is available for your use for up to ten years. You decide where, when and how to use your line of credit. You simply write a check when you are ready to use a portion, or all of your funds.
- Signed Mortgage Application - Any First Capital Bank branch near you will provide this form at initial meeting
- A copy of your most recent mortgage balance statement, if applicable
- A copy of the "Schedule A" from your Title Insurance Policy or your Deed of Trust. This is the legal description of your property and is generally one or two paragraphs in length.
- The name, address and phone number of your Homeowner's Insurance agent along with your policy number
- Your W-2 forms and two payroll receipts or copies of your last two years' completed federal income tax forms, if applicable
Additional disclosures will be provided with receipt of signed application.
HOME EQUITY LOAN
Are you planning home improvements? Whether you are adding a swimming pool or an addition, a First Capital Home Equity Loan will provide you with competitive interest rates and flexible payment plans. No application fee required. Please contact a First Capital Bank branch near you for additional information.
Additional disclosures will be provided at application.
If you are in the market for a new vehicle, please visit us at a First Capital Bank branch to discuss financing.